Welcome to Blueprint 2013!
Enrollment in Blueprint Summer Programs is limited. Online registrations are accepted on a rolling basis, and until July 1st or until each campus is sold out. To reserve your space in Blueprint, we strongly recommend completing our online registration process as early as possible.
Step 1 - Online Registration Process
• Click "REGISTER" located in the far right corner of our primary navigation bar.
• Choose your campus, session length and preferred course.
• Enter your student information, parent /guardian information and payment information. A per student, per program non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required for each online registration. Deposits are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check.
• Upon completion of our online registration process, you will receive an email confirmation from Blueprint Summer Programs. The confirmation will summarize your registration details and guide you through any necessary program preparation.
Step 2- Supplemental Forms and Final Tuition Payment
• All supplemental forms, including Student Blueprints, Medical History and Physical Examination forms and 2013 Welcome Packs will be available for download six months prior to your program's start date.
• Final tuition payments are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check. Deposits will be credited to your tuition, and payments must be received in full by June 1, 2013. Students registering after June 1, 2013 must pay all program tuition in full.
• Additionally, a variety of flexible payment options are available for payment of tuition balances, including automatic bill payments and customized payment schedules.
Students of all backgrounds have experienced successful summers with Blueprint. The online registration process does not require high school transcripts or letters of recommendation. However, it is important for students to understand that with each Blueprint program comes independence and opportunity.
We expect a lot from our students, and each Blueprint program is founded on the principles of honesty, compassion, personal responsibility and safety. If parents have any questions as to whether Blueprint Summer Programs is the right fit for their student, please contact our admissions office before completing the online registration process (877.415.1111).
A per student, per program non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required with each online registration. Students withdrawing from the program before February 1 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500. Students withdrawing from the program after February 1 and before April 15 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500 and a re-scheduling fee of 25% of the balance of the tuition. Students withdrawing from the program after April 15 and before May 1 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500 and a re-scheduling fee of 50% of the balance of the tuition. There are no refunds for cancellation after May 1 or after the program commences.
Student Road Trip Accounts
Each week, students travel with Blueprint to new and exciting destinations across the country. World famous cities, legendary restaurants, private motor coaches, sold out concerts, amusements parks and all additional meals and entertainment are prearranged and paid for by Blueprint. Weekly student road trip accounts cover all food and travel expenses for each individual student as he or she travels with the program. A mandatory charge of $150 is required for each weekly account.
Transportation | Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service.
Each program maintains a designated airport that offers full airport pick-up and drop-off service for students arriving by plane. Students may request Blueprint's Pick-Up/Drop-Off service during the online registration process for an additional one-way fee of $95 or round-trip fee of $195.
Additionally, students traveling by plane should plan to arrive/depart between the hours of 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. Blueprint's designated airports are:
George Washington University: Reagan National Airport (DCA) Washington, D.C.
Lehigh University: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Philadelphia, PA.
Stonehill College: Logan International (BOS) Boston, MA.
If you have any questions about the application process or tuition requirements, please contact us by email or telephone at (877) 415-1111.