BLUEPRINT FASHION DESIGN
Get Ready For College, With Project Runway's Keith Bryce!
Get ready to rock the runway! Keith Bryce – the progressive designer, stylist and Project Runway star contestant – is here to show you how to make a fierce fashion statement. With his high-energy, hands-on approach, you’ll get a behind-the-seams look at careers in the fashion industry, and even create designs of your own. It’s Fashion Week at Blueprint Summer Programs!
- Study Blueprint Fashion Design for 1 or 2 weeks this summer with Project Runway's Keith Bryce!
- Exclusively at Stonehill College. Seats are limited, so grab your space today before some else does!
Designer Keith Bryce
Designer Keith Bryce Keith’s road to style success is as unexpected as his creations. The self-taught designer started out in marketing, and was producing artwork for clothing when he was invited to work on a fashion show. A new sewing machine and two weeks later, Keith launched a career in fashion design and never looked back. Today, he continues to live and design by his signature saying: “Get noticed or go home.” Accolades include:
- Project Runway Season 5, Star Contestant
- Progressive designer with several collections
- Celebrity style consultant
- NAHA finalist, “Fashion Forward,” 2011
- 3 NAHA finalist collections, 2010
- City Weekly’s Designer of the Year, 2009
About Stonehill College
Stonehill is a selective, nationally renowned college located on a beautiful 375-acre campus in Easton, Massachusetts. With a student:faculty ratio of 13:1, the College engages over 2,300 students in 80+rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and pre-professional fields.
Stonehill College beautiful is located in historical Easton, MA, a CNN Money 2009 "Best Places to Live" and only 22 miles south of Boston!.